We're urgently looking to recruit volunteers to our High Street shops
Volunteering in your Yorkshire Cancer Research shop is a rewarding experience – it’s an opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and play an active role at the heart of your community.
There’s no such thing as a typical volunteer - whatever your skills and experience, we’d love you to join our team in Knaresborough, Northallerton or Tadcaster.
- Play a key role in raising vital funds
- Develop your skills
- Play an active role in your local community
- Meet new people in a supportive environment
- Give your CV a boost
What you could do
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome
- Help ensure the shop is full and attractive
- Sort and categorise donated items
- Provide great customer service
- Price stock and process Gift Aid donations
- Create eye-catching and stylish window displays
No previous experience is necessary and full training will be provided.
Submit the form below to register your interest, or call us on 01423 877 233.
Register your interest